Cutler Real Estate asked Andie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Andie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations from Ohio Dominican
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Because I wanted to do something every day that had purpose, was genuine to my personality, and was never the same day twice.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I recently sold my house of 10 years in German Village to marry the man of my dreams who lived in Dublin. Though I miss the bustle of downtown living, I very much enjoy the space and community in Dublin.
4. How do you spend your free time?
My favorite day would be a house full of friends and family over for a home-cooked meal followed by board games. I also love to travel and enjoy CrossFit and yoga. And it wouldn’t be unusual to catch me reading a book about history.
5. If you could only keep 4 possessions what would they be?
- My labrador, Olive
- My poodle, Rud
- My Kindle
- My passport
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?