Cutler Real Estate asked Aubrey a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Aubrey's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have a Bachelor's degree in Communications, with a background in sales, customer service, and marketing.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I've always loved looking at houses - and being able to provide a service that helps others find their dream home is incredibly rewarding!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Jackson Township - close to tons of great parks, restaurants and stores.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Chasing around my 18 month old son, spending quality time with my husband, family and friends, running, healthy recipe testing, exploring new places to eat and shop
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Engagement ring inherited from my Grandmother
- my Bible
- Boston Marathon medal
- Handwritten notes from family and friends
- Wedding photos
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?