Cutler Real Estate asked Andrea a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Andrea's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I got my Bachelor's degree from The University of South Dakota in Contemporary Media and Journalism with a minor in English. For the past 8 years on and off I've been in marketing.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I decided to pursue a career in real estate after eight years in Marketing because I am a people person. I'd rather spend my days face to face with clients rather then in a small, dark cubicle all day long.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I currently live downtown in the Arena District, but my husband and I just recently purchased a home in Upper Arlington and are doing a bunch of renovations before we move in!
4. How do you spend your free time?
I love going to movies, concerts and trying new restaurants with my husband. We also spend as much time as possible with our two furbabies.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My two dogs - I guess that counts as two.
- My wedding rings.
- A blanket my Nana made me when I was born.
- The horseshoe of my horse that he was wearing when he passed.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?