Cutler Real Estate asked Barb a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Barb's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- High School Graduate Graduate
- University of Akron
- Worked for the Firestone Tire & Rubber Co for 20 years and in Executive Level Position. Worked for the President of the company.
- Realtor in the community for 44 years
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My oldest sister was in Real Estate and I was working at the Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. My sister asked me if I could get my Real Estate License and help her hold open houses on the weekends. I said "yes" and the rest is history with celebrating this year my 44th year in Real Estate.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I just recently purchased a home in Copley, OH (a suburb of Akron). and am thoroughly enjoying the new home and area with much to offer here.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I thoroughly enjoy being with my family, my friends, and work associates as well as meeting new people. The social interaction with people and assisting them in any way I can.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
I would hope my friends/family would describe me as someone who they could always count on to be there for them to assist, advise, counsel, listen, and help in any way I can with their need. Hope my friends and family would describe me as someone they can count on and go to!!