Cutler Real Estate asked Betty a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Betty's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Registered nurse for the last 23 years.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I love helping people. I realize that just like nursing, I can help people and be a part of their worst and best part of life. I know real estate can be time consuming, stressful and at times life draining. Like my career now only I can be my own boss and balance my own schedule.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Market Heights in Canton area. It is a beautiful neighborhood where people care of their homes and neighbors and each house has it's own character.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Relaxing, spending time with my grand children. I love long weekends doing a hundred different things.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Possessions aren't important to me as long as I can keep my memory. But I guess matches, seeds, a gun, bullets and knife.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?