Cutler Real Estate asked Cheryl a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Cheryl's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I took the Real Estate classes to get license at Kent State (Salem Branch), and many classes throughout my 37 years plus to better myself with Real Estate changes, requirements and knowledge.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I chose a career in Real Estate because my dad knew a wonderful lady in Real Estate who is still a Realtor in Salem who felt our personalities were alike. Sincerity, honesty, and caring about people are very important to me. After speaking and working with her, I decided, I wanted to be a Real Estate Professional!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in the West Branch School District and have lived here most of my childhood and adult life. I have raised my 3 children in this area. I have sold Real Estate in all of Stark, Mahoning, Columbiana and Portage Counties and including the surrounding areas. I like living in this area and working with buyers and seller moving in and out of my own territories.
4. How do you spend your free time?
When I am not working I love spending time camping, boating and spending time with our Kids and Grand Children. In the winter we like to take our vacations where it is warm.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- All of my family, Husband, kids, Grand children,
- my new 5th wheel
- my wonderful career in Real Estate
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
Considerate of others and diligent.