Cutler Real Estate asked Chaker a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Chaker's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Retired Lockhead Martin (38 years)
- Retired USAF (26 years)
- BS in Industrial Management:Univ. of Akron
- Minor in Civil Engineering: Univ. of Akron
- Masters in Business Administration: Univ. of Akron Management area.
- USAF Masters Program; Week-long seminar at Cambridge University in England
- Notary Public
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I began a rental property business in 1972 then became a licensed Realtor the same year. The two go hand in hand.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
NW Akron. very convenient to a multitude of things. Area contains a great deal of history. Grew up near the hospitals (Children's & Akron General).
4. How do you spend your free time?
Minimal rental property - major volunteering: The Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railway; The Dept Defence - solicit employers' support for Guard and Reserve personnel. VFW Member
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Family photos, Family heirlooms
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
Professional & kind!