Cutler Real Estate asked Cathy a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Cathy's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Emory University/University of Pittsburgh
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Love the art of negotiation and fulfilling clients dreams
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
New Albany Very Friendly and has an excellent reputation for the School System
4. How do you spend your free time?
I'm a bit of a workaholic but downtime consists typically of working out and golf in the summer months.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Picture of my family
- My passport because it reminds me of how lucky Ive been to be able to travel and do business all over the world
- My favorite lipstick
- gym membership
- a voicemail from my dad right before he passed away He had a very comforting voice
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?