Cutler Real Estate asked Cindy a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Cindy's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Having over 25 Years Experience in Business, Marketing and Sales background has helped me become the best of the best in the Real Estate Industry. I specialize in custom homes, new construction, condominiums, single family homes, commercial and land in Northern Kentucky areas.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
At the very start of my real estate career, I tapped into my father’s industry knowledge and familiarity when he helped me fill out my first contract. From there, I continued to follow in his footsteps when I, too, received the notable Rookie of the Year award in 2006, but did him one better; I was the first agent to receive Rookie of the Year in both categories of dollar volume and units sold.
3. How do you spend your free time?
4. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
My Family and Dog, Safety. Possessions can be replaced.
5. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?