Cutler Real Estate asked Chad a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Chad's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Kent State University, BBA
- North Canton Hoover High School
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Since I was a child I've had a passion for the local architecture of North Canton and I've always truly enjoyed helping people when given the opportunity. A career at Cutler Real Estate just seemed like a natural fit. I also can't help but think back to all the long car rides with my dad-- to and from different farms, watching him interact with clients as an FHA loan officer as I was a young boy. Seeing the opportunity others were given by having a roof over their head was, in a way, the ultimate American dream.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
North Canton, it is a beautiful area full of rich and vibrant culture. The history of this small town and what it has developed into over the years is something of great admiration. Being in between downtown Canton and rural towns like Hartville and Louisville, it is easy to get a taste of every type of life-style.
4. How do you spend your free time?
In my free time I enjoy kayak fishing the surrounding rivers and lakes, fly fishing, hiking with my dog Bruin, watching the different local bands perform music around town, & riding the towpaths.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?