Cutler Real Estate asked Caitlin a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Caitlin's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice Technologies from the University of Akron. I also have 6 years working in and around the Real Estate industry. I have been in customer service for my whole working career.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I decided to go into real estate because I am a people person. I enjoy meeting and getting to know everyone around me and I also enjoy helping in any way I can. These passions I feel would be used daily in my real estate career.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live just outside of Alliance. I enjoy living there because I am in the country and have a nice size yard to enjoy during the summer months, but I am close enough to the city that I can enjoy that setting as well.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time with my family and friends. I also enjoy painting and restoring furniture, so if I am not out with my friends and family you can find me at an auction or thrifting. I also LOVE watching any type of sports.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My phone because it is full of memories
- My bible so I never lose my faith
- My house
- My Insta-pot
- My Associates degree from college
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?