Cutler Real Estate asked Christa a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Christa's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Stark State College
- Malone College
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My love for people and the chance to help them with the most important investment of their lives. This job also lets me foster my love for interior design and decorating with staging ideas for my clients.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Hilliard, Ohio is my residence location. My children attend Hilliard Schools. We love this area for the wonderful school system. We are very active with the schools but are also strong supporters of Boy Scouts of America, for which I’ve served as the Pack Chairman and my husband is a scout leader. My two sons are working on their Eagle Scout Ranking. My family has also particulates in a federally funded reading program that teaches reading techniques to both children and parents.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Cooking, antiquing, interior design and family time.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
My family photo albums and my wedding ring,
Possessions mean very little to me. As long as my family is happy and healthy and with me that’s all I’d ever want or need.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?