Cutler Real Estate asked Deb a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Deb's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Licensed Realtor since 1990
- University of Kentucky English
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Real estate offered a unique opportunity that allowed me to start my own business and collaborate with clients helping them meet their financial/ housing needs.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I have lived in Powell for over 20 years. In a way, living in Powell is like when I went away to college. Most of my fellow Powell peeps grew up some place else and I feel that makes us very inclusive and friendly. We feel like we instantly belong and are a part of the story of this special town. My children have been able to bike all over and walk to their elementary school. I love all our local shops and restaurants. Powell is the best combination of small town charm and big city amenities.
4. How do you spend your free time?
My children both swim competitively, college, high school/club. So some time is spent at various pools. I love to run and usually hit the road several times a week. Love yoga and pilates. My favorite thing is trying new restaurants with family and friends, wine and sushi! or I may be alone with a great book or bingeing on Netflix or watching a great film.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Wedding album
- Family pictures
- Family videos
- (& 5.) Wedding rings
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?