Cutler Real Estate asked Jesse a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Jesse's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have been in the hunting/archery industry for 20 years
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I have always had a love for homes, and I have succeeded in customer relations and service. I thought both of those would help me in real estate.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in the outskirts of Mogadore. I like it here because I am in the country, but within minutes, can be in the cities, malls, etc.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I do a lot of bow hunting, riding my snowmobile in the winter, and coach baseball in the summer.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?