Cutler Real Estate asked Janelle a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Janelle's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- BSBA Marketing/Enlglish
- non profit
- pharma sales
- real estate
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I was motivated by my experience in buying and selling my own homes.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Delaware, OH. I enjoy the vibrant downtown and sense of community. We have a great cross section of citizens: white collar, blue collar, agricultural, academia. The schools are thriving and the proximity to Columbus makes it a city/county that offers something for everyone.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy travel with my husband and daughter. We spend a lot of time at Lake Erie in the summer. I love live music! Gardening and good food.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My wedding ring
- My daughter's artwork
- My camera
- Photographs of loved ones
- Loved ones' letters
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?