Cutler Real Estate asked Jim a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Jim's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Bachelor of Science from Kent State University: Major Physical Education K-12, Minor Health Education 8-12
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Very interested in property and also have a family property management business. Real Estate has always been a passion of mine and being a realtor allows me to share my knowledge and help guide the seller and buyer with a smooth transition when selling or buying a property
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I am from Canton, Ohio but live in Alliance near the beautiful Mount Union University. I like that it is a peaceful and safe area where you get a lot of house for your money!
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy spending time with my beautiful fiancé Maria. I have had a lifetime passion with the game of golf. Add good food with family and friends and I am a happy man
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My property, monetary investments
- My Life with God, Maria, my family and friends.
- A life time supply of food and water
- A life time of good health
- My golf clubs
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?