1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Undergraduate - Northwestern University - BA in Economics Graduate
- Northwestern University - MBA in Marketing, Strategy and Org Behavior Profession
- Management Consulting
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
- To support my mother-in-law
- To supplement my income
- To leverage and build my personal and professional network
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Dublin - Love the resources (schools, churches, restaurants, access to city), location, personality and people.
4. How do you spend your free time?
1. Activities with family (sports, travel, etc.) 2. Travel 3. Spectacular events (CBJ hockey) 4. Reading
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Health (not a "possession" but I am very grateful for it)
- Relationships with family and friends (although its not a "possession" - family and friends are the most important things in my life)
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
1. Kind 2. Caring 3. Selfless