Cutler Real Estate asked Jen a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Jen's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Graduated from Kent State in 2005 with a BFA in Fine Arts
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I wanted a flexible job that allowed me to be home with my kids. I didn't want to send them to daycare from 9-5 during the summer months. Even though this job is a schedule of no schedule i'd take it over a 9-5 any day!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I am born and raised in North Canton. I love the community, the fact I know the product i'm selling inside and out, and that I have built relationships throughout this area that help me in my business.
4. How do you spend your free time?
What free time? When I do find some time to myself, I enjoy sitting in a quiet room, spending time with family, watching movies, working out.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My photo albums
- Wedding/engagement rings
- A cup
- Some coffee
- A bottle of wine
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?