Cutler Real Estate asked Lynette a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Lynette's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
An extensive professional background working with Corporate Presidents, Vice Presidents, and Executives with a customer oriented Fortune 500 company.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I LOVE working with people and feel I can assist buyers in finding their first home or their dream home. As well as, working with sellers to customize a marketing plan to get the best possible price for their home. I have a passion for interior design and love HGTV, and I would like to put that knowledge to use in helping people see a vision for their new home!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Northeast Ohio, and love the changing of the seasons. Yes, I love snow! Fall is my favorite when the leaves change. I love all NE Ohio has to offer with sports teams, museums, plays, concerts, restaurants, parks, trails and more!
4. How do you spend your free time?
With my husband, our family and friends and our newest member, our dog. We like outdoor activities, attending sporting events, playing indoor/outdoor sports, March Madness, board games, parties, and extreme adventures! We enjoy refinishing our home with the latest and trendiest HGTV finishing touches. Our family motto is "Life is meant to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Wedding ring
- Family albums
- Vacation pictures
- Family mementos
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?