Cutler Real Estate asked Linda a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Linda's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Bachelor of Science, Dual, Marketing and Administrative Management
- Worked in Sales and Sales Management
- National Sales Manager in Academic Publishing
- Previously a small business owner
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Love the housing industry and market. Enjoy the "science" of combining an emotional decision with statistical evidence to support pricing.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I've lived in most areas of Central Ohio but currently live in Blacklick, Ohio. I enjoy the rural feel but being close to all the city has to offer.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Most of my free time is spent with my children and their activities.
5. If you could only keep 3 possessions what would they be?
- Grand Piano
- Family Keepsakes
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?