Cutler Real Estate asked Mike a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Mike's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Graduate of Kent State University with a Bachelors Degree in Marketing. More than 25 years in Sales & Manufacturing Management. Started and maintain ownership in 3 successful businesses.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I wanted to utilize my sales, marketing, and negotiation skills in the dynamic Real Estate field. These skills are very useful in optimizing the buyer and seller success in the purchase or sale of a home or business.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Alliance where I grew up. I think the community still has great potential and is still a wonderful place to raise a family.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I compete in Bass Fishing Tournaments.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?