Cutler Real Estate asked Megan a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Megan's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- BA in art, minor in art history and business from the University of Vermont.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I chose a career in real estate because I enjoy helping others, and I enjoy playing an active role in the change that is happening in my community. I see potential everywhere I look.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Medina. I like the historic public square with restaurants and shops; and the easy access to Cleveland and Akron. I also like the change that has been happening in the area; it's representative of a passionate demographic who can celebrate the historic charm of the area while also moving forward and embracing all the great things this area has to offer.
4. How do you spend your free time?
You can find me in the gym about 5 days a week - I'm a Spinning instructor, I lift weights, and I run. Also my husband and I are rehabbing a 1920's bungalow.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- baby blanket from when I was a few years old
- a mid century brass "lotus" ashtray that belonged to my grandparents
- a stuffed dog that I received for my first Christmas
- a very old wooden stool that I have from when my sister and I were kids
- my "baby's 1st Christmas" ornament that my mother has passed on to me. I put it on my tree every year.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
I'm not sure they would describe me in one word, but honest, funny and strong would be likely contenders.