Cutler Real Estate asked Pat a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Pat's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Brown University
- Isothermal Community College
- Currently completing a degree in Biblical Counseling
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I was selling Cable TV advertising in Alabama when my husband's job brought us to Ohio. My best client in Alabama made me promise to try real estate when I got to Ohio, and the rest is history.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
We live in Jackson Township, near the Towpath. I like the country atmosphere, but still convenient to everything.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I am just finishing my Bachelor's Degree in Biblical Counseling and am getting ready to start my Master's. Any leftover free time is spent reading and playing with my two spoiled kitties.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My Bibles
- Pictures of my family
- Notebooks and pens
- Supplies for my kitties
- Warm blankets
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?