Cutler Real Estate asked Rosalyn a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Rosalyn's replies.
1. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I bought my first house in 1995. I was hooked. Completely and utterly hooked on all things real estate. My Realtor who represented us in that purchase urged me to explore a career in the business of real estate. After dreaming about the idea for two years, my very patient husband and I agreed... it was time for me to leave my job, and pursue getting my real estate license! While it was a leap of faith, becoming a Realtor has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. It runs a close third behind my choice of faith, and marrying my husband! After 19 years in the business, I still find it rewarding to help friends and clients during their times of transition!
2. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Columbus is the best kept secret of a “small big city”. It has just enough culture and activity to make it interesting, and an excellent infrastructure, which makes it quick and easy to get from one section to the next with ease. The restaurant scene is amazing as well, and there are many parks and trails to bike or walk for those who like being outside.
3. How do you spend your free time?
I love to cook, most of the time with garlic, onions, and red wine. I am the eternal optimist. My faith, my community, and my friendships all run at the top of my scale of the most important things in life.
4. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My deceased father in law’s Bible, which we inherited
- The writings of my grandfather
- Boring yet important papers
- Photo albums
5. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?