Cutler Real Estate asked Scott a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Scott's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have excelled in customer service, sales, and hospitality for the whole of my 12 years as a working individual. I have completed high school, some college, and I have a technical degree as well.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I love serving people. I love helping members of the community reach their goals of attaining something that they need and want like the purchase of a home. I chose real estate because of this love, because my skill set lends well to being a Realtor, and because this career helps me achieve my personal and professional goals. This career allows me to provide for my family and that is my greatest goal and source of purpose.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Wooster, Ohio which is in Wayne County. I LOVE my town. It is thriving, eclectic, and interesting. It has diverse industry, a great downtown, and a bunch of great people who love their community and want to make it better.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Outside! I love being outside. We love to play with the kids in the yard, walk or bike to one of the many beautiful areas of our town, and live an active lifestyle that allows us to breathe the fresh Ohio air.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My photos
- my home
- my computer
- my bike
- my running shoes.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?