Cutler Real Estate asked Sandy a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Sandy's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Graduated from Glenwood in 1966
I worked in tool sales for 6 years and flooring sales for 10 years. Real estate 12 years.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My husband retired and I wanted a career that was flexible. I've enjoyed real estate
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Louisville. I live the small town feel. We are located close to family and grand children.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Road trips in our convertible. Playing cards with my husband
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My hot tub
- Wedding rings
- My convertible
- Grandfather clock
- My Home
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?