Cutler Real Estate asked Stephanie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Stephanie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I am the daughter of a builder so I have been around real estate my whole life. I love homes, from the design to the move in. I have been licensed in 3 states while following my husband through his military career, giving me a unique perspective on the home buying/selling process.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Real estate combines what I know and what I love. In addition to the business side of the industry, the service side is a draw for me. I love to help others!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live near Canton, Ohio, Home of the Football Hall of Fame. Canton is a diverse city with fun entertainment options for all ages. The first of every month Downtown Canton bustles with live music, art shows, and vendors of all varieties. In addition to the downtown area, Canton has a great library system that hosts events throughout the year and movie nights in the summer. For the foodie in the family there are restaurants and wineries to explore.
4. How do you spend your free time?
My free time is spent with family and friends exploring our surrounding city. Whether it is trying a new restaurant on date night, going to wine a wine tasting with friends, or exploring the outdoor activities with my kids, I like try new things.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
As many possessions are replaceable, I had to think of things that I cannot get back and thing I would need to start over
- My children's printed baby pictures. For the first few months of their lives not a lot went on social media.
- Not mine but very important, my husband's Army records.
- My car so I can get to work, can't live without money right?
- My kids wolf stuffed animals. They got them when they were little and have gone through a lot with us. It would be a great loss for my kids without their comfort.
- The dishes/glassware my husband has brought me each time he deployed.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?