Cutler Real Estate asked Stefani a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Stefani's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Received my real estate license in 2002 from Hondros.
- Bank of America 2008-2014
- Worked with spouse in Mortgage & Appraisal Co.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I worked at my Ex-husbands Mortgage Co and Appraisal Co. We dealt with realtors and felt it to be a very intersting job. And a piece of the puzzle we werent in.
3. How do you spend your free time?
I am a huge family person. They mean more to me than anything! I love spending time with all of them. From my husband, kids, step kids, siblings, parents and niece/nephews. And most definitely cant leave out my pups! I'm in a very fun neighborhood and spend lots of good times with the friends I've made over the years.
4. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Photo albums