Cutler Real Estate asked Stephanie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Stephanie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have been everything from a stockbroker to a software engineer; from a yoga instructor to a public relations consultant. I hold both a law degree and an MBA from THE Ohio State University, as well as a graduate degree in international negotiations from the top negotiations school in the world, Erasmus University, The Netherlands, as well as a bachelors degree in psychology and management from Boston College, where I was elected into the Honors Program (top 8% of students).
To learn more about my background, check out this podcast: https://thesuccessfulmicropreneur.com/2017/12/18/searching-for-the-right-career/
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I love solving problems and helping people achieve their dreams. Real estate allows me
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live on the border of both New Albany and Gahanna, and I absolutely love it!
4. How do you spend your free time?
I volunteer over one hundred hours a year in the community with groups like Experience Columbus, The Columbus Foundation, The Ohio Farm Bureau, The Department of Homeland Security, and the New Albany Police department. I love to cook, go to live shows, and spend plenty of time trying to exhaust a puppy.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My wool comforter
- An Italian statue my mother brought with her when she immigrated to the U.S.
- My phone
- A comfortable pair of shoes to wander the world
- My survival training from Homeland Security says I should bring three gallons of water so I think they would fire me if I didn't mention that!
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?