Cutler Real Estate asked Tiffany a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Tiffany's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Bachelors Degree in Clinical and Counseling Psychology with a Minor in Human Performance from San Jose State University
- Worked at Hewlett-Packard in Mt. View, CA, Toledo and Gahanna, OH, and Logicalis in Dublin, OH where I worked in Sales, Marketing, Event Planning and Contract Administration
- Part Owner of Bafford Spine & Rehab in Newark, OH
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
It's actually what I wanted to do out of High School and was always intimidated about getting started and not having the "comfort" of corporate America.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in the Newark/Granville area and have loved raising my kids here! It's a beautiful and caring community that really feels small town for the most part. We have beautiful parks, great schools, nice gyms, amazing bike paths and just good people.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Most of my free time I spend cheering on my kids playing basketball. I love to travel, go to concerts, read, be outside, and spend time with family and friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Are my kids possessions? My 3 children, my photos, my wedding ring/husband and I honestly can't think of another possession I'd care that much about.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
Friendly, caring, funny and hard working