Cutler Real Estate asked Vinny a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Vinny's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
My professional background includes time spent at a large custom home builder as well as time in the IT Consulting industry as an IT recruiter and VP of Resources managing over 200 software developers and network engineers.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I grew up in the industry and have always loved real estate. My father was a broker/owner as well as a custom home builder.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I love all things Columbus/CBus. I currently live in Worthington, Ohio and love the community. Such a great place to raise my boys!
4. How do you spend your free time?
My free time is spent with my 2 boys, Dominic and Enzo. We are typically out and about at soccer, the gym, swimming or at a local park hiking. When I have Daddy free time, I am typically at the gym, hiking, local coffee shop (reading) or at a concert with buddies.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
I'm not a big possession guy BUT three are important.
- A picture I have of my 2 boys and me
- My car
- My cell phone
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?