Cutler Real Estate asked Alicia a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Alicia's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I am a graduate of The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree. I started working in the hospitality industry while in school and continued on that path for many years as catering and restaurant management at several hotels, restaurants and private clubs in the Columbus area.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I realized that hospitality management was consuming much life and, being a newlywed, I wanted to spend more time with my new husband. With the service skills that I had learned in the hospitality industry and my enjoyment of helping people, a career in real estate sounded like a wonderful transition.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Pataskala, I love the small-town feel, but also enjoy that Columbus is not far. It is a joy to be able to spend time in my yard and have a back yard that my dogs can play.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I have many things that I enjoy doing when I actually get a few minutes to myself, I love to read mysteries and work in my yard. My husband and I travel as much as possible, even if it's just a short drive around Ohio, I really enjoy seeing new places and things. I'm learning digital photography, and I love to cook especially baked goods. I have been known to make thirty different varieties of cookies during the holidays.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My wedding rings
- My Grandmother's china
- My camera
- My grandmother's wedding ring
- My photos of my dogs.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?