Cutler Real Estate asked Andrew a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Andrew's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have an extensive background in inside and outside sales and marketing prior to becoming a Realtor. I have a Bachelor of Arts, Communications from Bowling Green State University
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I have always been passionate about being an entrepreneur and have a love for meeting new people every day. This was a perfect opportunity to incorporate both of these aspects into my career. I also love helping others out and helping them reach their goals by selling their houses and helping them find the perfect home!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I currently live in the Hilliard area and absolutely love it. I love how it is growing but still has a small town feel.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time with my wife, Jessica and our two kids, our son Ezra who is 3 years old and our daughter Kennedy who just turned one. I also enjoy spending time playing sports, working out and traveling.
5. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?