Cutler Real Estate asked Amanda a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Amanda's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have an education degree from the University of Cincinnati. However, I have nearly 20 years in jewelry sales. But I’m most proud of my unique 10 year multifaceted work experience in the Real Estate industry!
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I love working with people! Supporting someone achieve their dreams of home ownership is one of the most rewarding feelings! I’ve worked for companies in the Mortgage, Title and Home Inspection business. Being a Realtor allows me to use this wide range of knowledge to guide & educate my clients throughout the complex process of buying or selling.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Jackson Township, Canton area of Stark County. I love the hometown feel and the endless opportunities in Northeast Ohio!
4. How do you spend your free time?
I LOVE being outside! Hiking with my dogs or being on the water with friends. I also enjoy landscaping & home improvements.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Simple: my dogs, cell phone and photos of loved ones.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?