Cutler Real Estate asked Brittany a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Brittany's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I graduated from Lake Shore High School in New York in 2010 and went on to attend Urbana University where I studied Exercise Science. After college, I moved to Canton and worked as a personal trainer for a short time before moving into the world of sales. I worked as a customer service sales representative for 3 years.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
For the ability to have a flexible schedule all while making a difference in helping others share in such a big decision in their lives. I’ve always had a passion for homes, it was honestly one of my favorite things to do was to drive around by the lake and look at all the beautiful homes and go to open houses with my parents to view the inside. Also, it’s a great competitive atmosphere but for a common goal of helping people that are looking to take a different step in their lives.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in North Canton and I really enjoy living in the area that I live in because we are just steps away from the YMCA as well as good restaurants, family activities/places. It’s a very convenient area to live in everything is so close, you never have to travel too far to do or to get anything.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Working out, running, spending time with my kids and husband, traveling back to New York to my hometown to visit my family.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My kids, family and friends
- Every photo or video I have ever taken/been in
- My Phone, mainly just for music access
- My childhood home
- My pillow that I’ve had my entire life
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?