Cutler Real Estate asked Brianne a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Brianne's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I dedicated 21 years in healthcare prior to becoming a Real Estate Agent. 7 years were spent working in Cardiac ICU, ended my career in Emergency Medicine
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I choose real estate because I took a major interest when I, myself, was buying and selling a home. I enjoyed the entire process and learned that there was much that took place behind the scenes which piqued my curiosity further. I have always enjoyed staging homes and taking on remodel projects.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I currently reside in Canal Fulton, Jackson Township, but I grew up in Canton, Ohio. I live in the Emerald Estates and really enjoy our diverse community and friendly neighborhood.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Playing with my 3 dogs, spending time with my family and friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My dogs
- My laptop
- My favorite blanket
- My plants
- My family pictures
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?