Cutler Real Estate asked Brad a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Brad's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I am a graduate of Kent State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree and was a member of the Kent State Baseball Team. I have spent the last ten years in the Sales/Marketing industry and my knowledge of how to use social media to leverage my business is an essential part of my process.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Real Estate has always been a passion of mine. I have been an active investor over the last decade and have developed a real love for the design process of renovating/building a house. Also, I have had a real passion for people my entire life. I am a master communicator and truly want to help people with whatever their needs may be. I am here to serve you!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in downtown Columbus, Ohio. The reason that I choose to live downtown is I love the atmosphere the city at any time of the day. With all the different events, festivals and activities the city puts on, it really gives you endless options of experiences to enjoy. I also really value "ease of use," what I mean by that is at a moments notice I can walk out of my building and go to the grocery store, go shopping with a quick walk to Short North, lace up my shoes to run on the Scioto Mile or take my dog to Schiller Park in German Village to play. I really value having access to virtually everything I need at my fingertips.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend a lot of my free time with my family, friends, and dog. You can find me hiking a lot down in Hocking Hills, driving back home to Bellefontaine, Ohio to visit my parents or spending time with my brother and his family! I also really enjoy attending Blue Jackets, Clippers, Crew and Buckeye games! I am really intrigued with the restaurant scene here in Columbus, so you can find me eating at all the incredible places our city has to offer!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My dog
- The American Flag from my grandfather's military burial
- A letter from my parents when I went off to college
- A pocket knife from my dad
- A picture of my family
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?