Cutler Real Estate asked Christopher a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Christopher's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
OSU Bio grad many moons ago. High energy, passionate, driven sales professional with ten plus years of enterprise selling experience across many verticals. I love a challenge and driving revenue against a client's problem.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My wife was going a great job and thought I could help her... by being her assistant.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
CLE the mistake by the lake baby. Don't tell outsiders we have a good thing going!
4. How do you spend your free time?
Kids, outside. Browns games... again.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Time (never enough)
- TV for games
- My smoker for grilling
- My house: sleeping outside is rough
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?