Cutler Real Estate asked Courtney a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Courtney's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business and Marketing
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Working in real estate gives you the opportunity to work with a lot of different types of people and that's something I really enjoy. If I can give clients a positive experience finding their new home, I think that would be fulfilling.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
German Village. I love that it's this unexpected hidden gem in downtown Columbus. You have this quaint neighborhood with beautiful homes just steps away from downtown. In a way, it's the best of both worlds.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I keep up with half marathons in the spring and fall, so running is something I spend a lot of time doing. I'm also lucky enough to have a lot of family and friends in Columbus and I spend a lot of time hanging around with them!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My cat (he's both family and a possession right?)
- Running shoes
- Coffee Maker
- Ohio University Hoodie
- My dresser that my grandpa made by hand
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?