Cutler Real Estate asked Chuck a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Chuck's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Since graduating from Cleveland State University with a degree in Business Administration, I have been fortunate to work in strategic ‘deal making’ roles as a growth leader of technology product and services firms.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I grew up in a real estate family. Dinner table conversation was often about helping people realize the dream of owning a home of their own. The focus was never about the transactional components of listings, buyers, sellers, and closing deals. It was always about helping others. So, I guess you could say I come by it honestly!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
We lived in Mason for 5 years and now currently reside in Centerville. The Cincy/Dayton area is a fabulous place to live, work, and raise a family. We love it!
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy biking, golf, hunting, fishing, coaching, and relaxing with friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Cell phone
- Fishing Pole