Cutler Real Estate asked Chad a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Chad's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- The Wellington School - High School
- Bachelor's degree in Finance - Franklin University
- 6 years of Real Estate experience as an agent
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Family history in real estate (management, agency, rental properties). Love of architecture and interior design. Enjoy helping people from home preparation/staging through closing and beyond.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Olde Towne East. Up and coming neighborhood. Walkable and in close proximity to great restaurants. Centrally located and easy to get to all parts of the city from my home. Close to family in Bexley and friends in Short North, German Village, Grandview, Upper Arlington, etc.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Playing golf or spending time with friends and family
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Air Pods
- Golf Clubs
- Box of photos and letters from friends, family and past clients
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?