Cutler Real Estate asked Curt a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Curt's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Attended Miami University from Fall of '97 til 2002
- Worked as a Derivatives Trader in Chicago from 2003-2016
- Licensed in Real Estate in 2016 and have been doing that ever since
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Felt it was a good fit for me, could still apply my analytical background
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
In Dublin, a great place to raise a family and close to other family members
4. How do you spend your free time?
Coaching baseball, playing golf, working outside
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My sports collection
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?