Cutler Real Estate asked Cindy a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Cindy's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Fresh out of High School, I was hired by American Airlines, attended their training college in Dallas, Texas and graduated as flight attendant and was based out of NYC. After my adventures in the airlines I earned my Real Estate License Education at Hondros College and have been practicing Real Estate for 22 years.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
After raising my family, I felt it was time I found another career that I could make income but still feel I have made a difference in someone's life. Selling Real Estate has done just that! You have a real feeling of accomplishment when you see the big smile on a buyer's face when after looking at wrong houses they finally find the perfect one.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
After traveling the country I realized that we are so lucky to live in the area I call home. My roots have been in the Jackson Township area since I was born and I couldn't think of a nicer place to raise a family. We have great schools (public & private), beautiful parks, great restaurants and most of all wonderful people. I currently live in Jackson and love it there.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Traveling with friends and family. Beaches are my favorite place. I love to shop. I'm most happy when I can be outside.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My Phone
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?