Cutler Real Estate asked Danielle a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Danielle's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have a Master's degree in Social Work from The Ohio State University. I have spent over 10 years working as a social worker in the Columbus area. I am currently working as an urgent/triage clinician at OSU. Within that role, I also serve as the Military/Veteran liaison.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I get genuine satisfaction out of helping people find the perfect home and helping people to sell their property. It can be such an exciting process for people and I love supporting them through it.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Powell. I love Powell for so many reasons. It is a great place to raise a family and I can't say enough good things about the schools. There is a lot to do in the area: great parks, restaurants, and family-friendly activities.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I love to be outdoors. When I have free time, I love to get outdoors with my family. We enjoy riding bikes, running, and exploring local parks.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Photo albums, journals, kids artwork
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?