Cutler Real Estate asked Evan a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Evan's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Elder High school for first two years then finished high school career at Oak Hills in 2011. Went to Coastal Carolina University for two years, then to Northern Kentucky University for 1 year, graduated from the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee in business marketing. Worked at Jersey Mike's throughout my high school days, then towards the end of my college career worked as an ISA for my father's real estate group.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Runs in the family. Have been around the business my entire life, and love the fluidity of it. Always keeps you moving and on your toes, which are things that intrigue me.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Right now Milwaukee Wisconsin pursuing my MMA career. I split my time between Cincinnati and Milwaukee.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Working out, watching movies, or hanging out with friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My grandma's cross
- My dog's old collar
- My laptop
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?