Cutler Real Estate asked Edward a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Edward's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
My professional background has been varied and eclectic, ranging from working at the Cincinnati Zoo to owning several entertainment venues to medical sales with a major hospital system to most recently working with a LEED for homes provider and finally a licensed Realtor.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Growing up, the son of an antique collector and wood finisher, I have always had a deep appreciation for Cincinnati's history and architecture. Combining this passion with my deep seeded desire to help others, being a licensed Realtor was a natural progression.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Clifton's Gaslight District. The thing I love most about where I live is the multicultural diversity, the walkability of the neighborhood is a great bonus though.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Being a dedicated father and spouse I spend much of my time at dance class for my daughter and basketball for my son. But in that rare downtime, our family loves to go swimming and hiking.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- photo album
- player piano
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?