Cutler Real Estate asked Julie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Julie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have been a Realtor for 28 years. I attended Central Michigan University and Wayne State University.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I always had the dream of becoming a Realtor and owning my own business. The idea of helping people buy or sell a home and being involved in that process of helping people is very rewarding to me.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I currently live in Jackson Township and have also lived in North Canton. The friendly people, great schools, The Hall of Fame, the wonderful parks and activities that Stark County has to offer are all things my family and I love about living here.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, boating, reading and being a member of a book club.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- our family photo album
- my wedding ring
- a tablet
- my home
- a sense of humor
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?