Cutler Real Estate asked Jodie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Jodie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
After graduating with a degree in Photography from the University of Dayton, I spent 10 years in the banking industry. I ended my career in Regional Business Banking Administration to become a REALTOR® and have been practicing in Central Ohio since the beginning of 2017.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I chose a career in Real Estate because I wanted some flexibility in my work life after starting a family. I love helping people with the biggest purchase that they will most likely ever make in their lives.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Galloway and I like living there because it is close to so much in the city.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I like to spend my free time with my family and my dogs, exercising, reading, or spending time with my friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My daughter
- My husband
- My 2 dogs
- (see #3)
- My phone!
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?