Cutler Real Estate asked Jessica a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Jessica's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Graduated from Long Island University C.W. Post with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting and Stage Management. I have worked for the New York Shakespeare Exchange and also managed the theatre at Allenberry Playhouse before coming back to Ohio and finding Real Estate in 2016!
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
It was a great fit with my degree in stage management. I have worked as Tammy's assistant for 3 years.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Barberton with my husband. I love being part of a smaller community. They have some wonderful seasonal events and we are near my husband's family.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Cuddling with my puppies and kitties! My husband and I do not have children but we love our fur children! We have a border collie/lab mix named Ben, a maltese/sheltie mix named Cooper and 2 cats names Bill and Doug. They are the best!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My animals
- My childhood stuffed animal Cheetah the monkey
- My photos
- My husband's childhood blanket
- Wedding ring
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?