Cutler Real Estate asked Katie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Katie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I graduated from Xavier University in 2015 with my Bachelor's of Social Work. Since then I have worked as a Foster Care Case Manager and am currently a Behavior Specialist at a school.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I have always had a love for the Real Estate world and researching current trends. I have also always wanted to run my own business, so I decided I can do both as a Real Estate salesperson.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I currently live in Canton on a beautifully kept boulevard. I love living on this street because it is a safe and welcoming neighborhood with friendly neighbors. I wanted to live somewhere where I could take morning, afternoon, or evening walks with my family and I have found that place!
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time playing with my daughters and researching what is currently on the housing market in any and all areas I have relatives living.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Picture of my family
- My favorite book
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?